Monday 25 November 2013

You Should Be Here

YSBH (You Should Be Here!) - Haha!! Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you should be here in this blog with me although I hope you do spend a few minutes reading my stuff. YSBH is the clarion call of one of my students. I teach him Entrepreneurial Skills and he has been bombarding all of us with this business adventure of his. What I teach is so theoretical, what he has is so practical. I'm learning from him as much as he is learning from me. Keep the energy up, Ryanz - you will make it!!


I was warned just now that when I go to class tomorrow there will be a teh tarik party waiting!!! LOL!!! How can you not love such students? They say it is most appropriate since my blog is entitled "yum cha". I'm wondering how I have lasted so many years in teaching. One reason is that I have had fantastic students all these years. Build that bridge with them. Connect with them. At the end of the day, it is all so worthwhile. You go home and you get a good night's sleep.


The School of Business Studies (SBS as it is affectionately known) is now the Faculty of Accountancy, Finance and Business (FAFB). After 44 years of excellence and having produced more than 160,000 graduates, Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC) has now been upgraded to a University College (TARUC). May it continue to provide affordable and quality education to all Malaysians. Kudos and syabas to all students and staff!!! Anda Boleh!!!


That's all for tonight, folks!! Let's yum cha before sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Ah... I see.. your strategy to connect with your students.. I cannot "tiru" your yumcha, otherwise I "plagiarise" your "trademark"! Good strategy! Continue to yumcha. cha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Wai Wai. You are the marketing expert. Me? I am just groping around. :))

      Delete