Friday 13 December 2013

TARUC OPEN DAY

The sweet girl next to me graduated today. Four years ago, she came and she saw. Four years later she conquered. She has now graduated with an Accounting qualification. Congratulations to her!!

TARUC Open Day from 13 - 15 December 2013 is now in progress to cater to the flood of enquiries from parents and students with regard to the courses offered, facilities, academic staff, fees, links with foreign universities, scholarships, and what have you. Malaysian parents are a discerning lot when it comes to their children's education and they really grill the counselors left and right. Every now and then, you do get a cranky question, "Your hostel dorm hor, is it like hotel one ah.. can hear eerie eerie sound at night?" (blur, mouth opened, don't know what answer to give - just laugh it off). Ada pontianak ke?? 


Once I had a parent standing in front of me. I noticed that he just stood there for a few minutes observing me and then he asked my colleague what my name was. Finally, he approached me and said, "Sir, I am your ex-student." I was taken aback and looked at him for a few seconds, "Errr... you're...?" Realizing my embarrassment, he proceeded to remind me, "Sir, I'm Ngiap Seng, remember you taught us in Maxwell School that time?" OMG!!! That was a million years ago!! "Yeahhh, now I can recall - yes, that's right, your class were all don't know come from where one, all like sakai!! What happened to your hair - kojak already, that's why I cannot recognize you!!!" "Never mind, Sir, I will always remember you. You gave us free tuition. I am what I am today because of you." Waaaa, that was the moment when you feel that nothing is more noble than the teaching profession. Open Days also give opportunities for ex-students and lecturers to catch up with each other.

Woof!!! Got music degree program in TARUC?

Open Day banners lining the road leading to Bangunan Tun Tan Siew Sin

Bangunan Tun Tan Siew Sin - Open Day Information Center
Another who came, saw, and conquered

"Studying in Tarc, i have learnt a lot of things, and got to know a lot of friends and good lecturers and tutors. I am very glad studied in Tarc. Thanks Tarc, all lecturers , tutors and classmates."
Happy and Successful faces!!
TARUC for quality and affordable education

Nescafe Van providing caffeine refreshment - yum kopi

Counselling session in progress

Cheerful helpers!!!!

Terminals all ready for online registrations

Courses commencing in January 2014 - Foundation and A-Levels. Bring on your friends and siblings this weekend. Information on Diploma and Degree courses are also provided. If you like to get some information from me, you may put down your queries in the comments section below. Have a great weekend ahead!!! Yum Cha!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment